Waterloo, IA 50703
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
Production Operator- Open to working nights and weekends(WL)
As Production Operator, responsibilities include:
- Clean reactors prior to manufacturing or compounding different products.
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring that the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area.
- All Production Department employees are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- Inspect tank trucks prior to loading and unloading.
- Review paperwork before loading or unloading.
- Production schedules should be reviewed to ensure that correct raw materials are used and order of addition is followed.
- Maintain records for tote testing and product service for totes through prism tote tracking system.
- Perform weekly area inspections.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
To apply, visit our website at https://www.hydrite.com/Careers