WATERLOO — Waterloo Schools will participate in the summer food service program beginning Monday and ending Aug. 10.
Meals will be provided to all children, ages 1-18, without charge. Meals will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis at the following sites and times:
- Becker Elementary, 1239 Sheldon St., 8 to 8:30 a.m. and noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Carver Academy, 1505 Logan Ave., lunch only, 11 to 11:20 a.m.
- Cunningham School for Excellence, 1224 Mobile St., 8:15 to 8:45a.m. and 11 to 11:30 a.m. (outside)
- East High School, 214 High St., breakfast only, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Expo Alternative School, 1410 Independence Ave., lunch only, 11:40 a.m. to noon.
- First Baptist Church, 434 Baltimore St., 8:30 to 9 a.m. June 18-July 13, and 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Galloway Park, Stratford Avenue and Maxwell Street, lunch only, 11:20 to 11:40 a.m.
- Gardner Park, Ayers and Doyle avenues, Evansdale, lunch only, 11:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Gates Park, 820 E. Donald St., lunch only, 11:40 a.m. to noon.
- Irving Elementary, 1115 W. Fifth St., 9 to 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. to noon.
- Lafayette Park, Lafayette and Vinton streets, lunch only, 11:10 to 11:40 a.m.
- Longfellow Elementary, 233 Edwards St., lunch only, 11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
- St. Edward Catholic Church, 1423 Kimball Ave., lunch only, noon to 12:30 p.m.
No registration is needed. There will be no meals served on July 4.