Based on the book by Marcus Pfister, Rainbow Fish is the most beautiful fish in the ocean. The other creatures gather each day to watch Rainbow Fish show off beautiful shiny scales. When he refuses to share his scales, Rainbow Fish discovers how lonely selfishness can be. A lovely tale about the joy found in generosity.
- Occurs Saturday, April 25th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurs Sunday, April 26th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurs Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurs Friday, April 24th, 2020 @ 7:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Occurs Friday, May 1st, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm