Add meaning to your lunch hour during Lent!
The public is invited each Wednesday for a meal and mid-day reflection as we prepare our hearts for Easter. Theme: Jesus' journey to the cross as told in the Gospel of Matthew. A meal of soup, bread and dessert will be provided ($4 donation suggested).
Lunch served 11:30am until 12:10pm (Arrive when you can.)
Program begins at 12:15pm and will conclude by 12:45pm.
· March 6: Enrique “Q” Ochoa (Western Home Communities)
· March 13: Jordan Vernoy (Orchard Hill Church)
· March 20: Andy Walser (Nazareth Lutheran Church)
· March 27: Andrea Pingel (Orchard Hill Church)
· April 3: Jeff McCourt (Cedar Heights Baptist Church)
· April 10: Patrick Oehler (Orchard Hill Church)