Every fall, Mount Mercy faculty facilitate an interdisciplinary, semester-long conversation aimed at challenging the community to reflect in deep ways about the important topics of our time. This year's topic is food. Setting the Table: Pleasures & Perils of Food in America will look at how food shapes us as a people. All events are free and begin at 7 PM in the Flaherty Community Room (204 Basile Hall).
- Occurred Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, December 4th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm