CEDAR FALLS — Leadercast (live.leadercast.com) is the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, broadcast live from Atlanta and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world on May 4.
This year marks the 18th year of the annual leadership conference and the fourth year that the Greater Cedar Valley Alliance & Chamber will be hosting the event. Leadercast Cedar Valley will be from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on May 4 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 7213 Nordic Drive, Cedar Falls.
Top leadership experts from around the world will inspire more than 100,000 people who will attend the event live in Atlanta or at hundreds of other simulcast locations in more than 20 countries – including more than 150 people attending Leadercast Cedar Valley.
In addition to the simulcast speakers, Leadercast Cedar Valley will feature emcees John Huff of KWWL and Nancy Newhoff of The Courier, as well as a noon presentation by Teri Trask of Leader Valley.
Leadercast Live provides an opportunity for attendees and viewers to improve their leadership journey through tips for self-evaluation and self-growth. The theme of this year’s conference is “Lead Yourself.”
- What does it look like to lead yourself?
- How can you intentionally develop your own leadership skills and style?
- What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader?
The Leadercast Live stage will highlight leaders who will answer these questions and explain the power and importance of leading yourself first so you can lead others well. Among the leadership experts speaking this year are:
- Jen Bricker — acrobat, aerialist, author and speaker.
- Ian Cron — bestselling author, psychotherapist, enneagram teacher and speaker.
- Michael Hyatt — author, speaker and CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company.
- Mae Jemison — NASA astronaut, engineer and physician.
- Jim Loehr — co-founder of the Human Performance Institute.
- Carey Lohrenz — first female F-14 pilot, speaker and trainer.
- Andy Stanley — leadership author and communicator.
Registration is required. The individual ticket price for Alliance & Chamber investors/members is $100 and $150 for all others. This price includes a light breakfast and lunch. Corporate tables are available at a discounted rate.
Gold sponsors for the Leadercast Cedar Valley 2018 include ACES, AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising, Courier Communications, Hilton Garden Inn, KWWL and VGM Group Inc. Technology sponsors include KWWL and Cedar Falls Utilities. A full list of sponsors is available on the Alliance & Chamber website.
For more information or to purchase tickets to the Leadercast Cedar Valley event, go to https://www.cedarvalleyalliance.com/template.php?preview=true&id=389www.cedarvalleyalliance.com.