URBANA — East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Co-op has awarded $1,000 scholarships to 10 graduating seniors.
- Brandon Becker, Starmont High School; parents Janet and Matt Becker of Dundee, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Sarah Collison, East Buchanan High School; parents Ron and Pam Collison of Rowley, Iowa State University
- Emmet Cummings, Center Point-Urbana High School; parent Halane Cummings of Center Point, University of Northern Iowa
- Hannah Gates, Union High School; parent Jennifer Gates of La Porte City, Iowa State
- Allyson Hearn, Independence High School; parent Melissa Hearn of Independence, University of Northern Iowa
- Lydia Martins, Wapsie Valley High School; parent Janice Martins of Fairbank, Iowa State University
- Brock Ortner, Vinton-Shellsburg High School; parents Michael and Laurie Ortner of Shellsburg, University of Iowa
- Benjamin Reams, Dunkerton High School; parent Sara Reams of Dunkerton, Hawkeye Community College
- Madelyn Schadle, Benton Community High School; parents Scott and Amy Schadle of Watkins, Iowa State University
- Logan Williams, North Linn High School; parent Daryl Williams of Walker, University of Iowa
You have free articles remaining.
ECI serves Benton, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Clayton, Delaware, Fayette, Iowa, Linn and Tama counties.
Congratulations to these deserving students!