Details for SYSTEMS ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
The Electronics Technician will support a team responsible for ensuring tractors are functioning from a systems level. Contribution will be through providing general electronics technician support.
- Troubleshoot electronic issues on tractors.
- Program tractors and test sets with software updates.
- Provide general production line support for electronic issues.
- Troubleshoot microprocessor re-programming issues.
- Support experimental tractor builds.
- Build and modify electronic harnesses.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Training in Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or closely related field.
- Excellent electronic troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with electronic test equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional Desired Skills & Experiences
- Knowledge of tractor electronics.
- Vehicle network experience, particularly CAN.
- Minimum of 2 year degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or equivalent
- Choice of Medical Insurance Packages
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plan
- Life & Disability insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K, vacation, floaters & holidays
If you meet our qualifications please apply in person or submit your resume to:
Blackhawk Engineering, Inc.
118 Blackhawk Lane
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Post employment drug screen and physical required.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability