Details for Service Advisor
Location: Waterloo, IA
Type of Employment: Full time
Type of Employment:Full time
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department.
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to skills and knowledge.
- Works closely with other department personnel to manage the work flow of the department and ensure customer’s (internal and external) needs are met, work is completed, and deadlines are met.
- Opens and maintains work orders.
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing.
- Reviews Dealer Path “What’s New” regularly.
- Reviews Equip “Aged WIP” and “Technician Labor Report” regularly and handles as necessary.
- Solicits business as time allows.
- Performs other duties or functions as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
- Previous service experience
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable strong organizational skills
- Demonstrable problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in and promote a team atmosphere
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Must exhibit ability to be self-motivated
Apply online at:
Stop by to complete an application or mail to:
P&K Midwest - Human Resources │ PO BOX 2655, Waterloo, IA 50704