Details for Network Specialist
Under minimal supervision will provide reliable network and server support for both internal and external customers. Will work with management and software developers in implementing new systems as well as modifying and maintaining existing systems
- Review nightly backups, ensuring offsite replication is successful.
- Plans, installs, and administers network connections to PCs, phones, and other devices.
- Monitors and maintains firewall performance.
- Applies, reviews, and enforces security measures in place to protect the company.
- Maintains and updates documentation to security, network design, best practices, and other required compliance requests.
- Develops an understanding of how the server environment operates and how to monitor its health and isolate issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- Two years of related experience in information systems (I/S) required.
- Understanding of LAN/DMZ/WAN infrastructure required.
- Experience with routers, switches, and network cabling.
- Experience with VMWare, Dell server hardware, Aruba switches, and Wire Shark is a plus
Apply online at www.acilab.com/about-us/careers