100 E. 4th St.
Waterloo, IA 50704
Last Updated: February 15, 2017
About The Courier
Operating since: 1859
The Courier covers local news, sports, events and more from the Cedar Valley region of Iowa. We are a Lee Enterprises subsidiary.
- American Express
Customer ServiceIf you do not receive your printed Courier by 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (Rural route delivery 5:30 p.m.) or by 8:30 a.m. on Sunday morning please contact us at (319) 291-1444. Our Customer Service Department is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Sunday. Subscribers in our metro area will have a newspaper redelivered if they call at this time. Subscribers outside of our redelivery area will have their carrier contacted to redeliver the paper.
You may also contact via e-mail by Clicking Here
Please remember to call us the day before you wish to have your subscription started, or put on vacation hold. – Thank you.
Department Phone Numbers• Main office - (319) 291-1400 or toll free (800) 798-1717
• Circulation - (319) 291-1444 or toll free (800) 798-1730
• Newsroom - (800) 798-1702, Fax: (319) 291-2069
• Call the Courier - (319) 234-3566
• Retail Advertising - (319) 291-1498
• Classified Ads - (319) 291-1411 or (800) 798-1741
• Human Resources - (563) 383-2478