This event is a highlight of the business community every year! Mark the date on your calendar. Invitations will be sent out this summer. This event is the premier Cedar Valley economic event presented as a community service by Community Bank & Trust and The Courier's Cedar Valley Business Monthly.
- Mr. Basu is one of the Mid-Atlantic Region's most recognizable economists.
- He has focused upon health economics, the economics of education and economic development. Currently Mr. Basu lectures at Johns Hopkins University in micro, macro, international and urban economics.
- Mr. Basu earned his B.S. in Foreign Service at Georgetown University in 1990, his Master's in Public Policy from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, and his Master's in Economics from the University of Maryland, College Park. His Juris Doctor was earned at the University of Maryland School Of Law in 2003.
- The event will be held at Sunnyside country Club from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Attendees participate in predicting yearly economic indicators for cash and prizes.